“God’s Sufficient Grace”
- I learned that I fall shamefully short when it comes to offering Grace to others. This week and beyond I will focus myself and consciously try to be the graceful person God wants me to be.
- What is Grace? How have you experienced Grace? How have you given Grace?
- Grace is a gift from God.
- Grace comes to us from faith.
- Definition of Grace – God’s unmerited favor and as we receive Grace we are called to be gracious as well.
- God has bestowed Grace to all of us. We are so fortunate, thus we need to in turn bestow the grace we have received to others.
- Grace expressed (received from God, witnessed given by God, our gifts to others) through loving kindness, mercy, goodwill, redemption through faith and unmerited favor.
- We receive Grace and have the ability to give Grace to others.
- Our following God’s example and ministering Grace to the unlovely, unpleasant, undeserving and unlikeable may change their lives forever.
- Our following God’s example and ministering Grace to the unlovely, unpleasant, undeserving and unlikeable may change our lives forever.