We were blessed to receive Ann Henderson’s first sermon at Simpson UMC.
Death Has No Victory
Some of the messages received by the congregation are:
- Be humble in your suffering.
- Small quiet deeds.
- Its the small humble deeds we express and we accomplish that will give us victory over death.
- Live for Christ and death will have no victory.
- We have eternal life to look forward to.
- Live life to the fullest and humbly.
- Be humble and consider what is really important in life.
- Consider what impact you have on other people in your deeds and words.
A personal note to Ann Henderson: One person in a group of people brought up his anticipation of hearing you speak again and the group agreed that your next message is welcome, your message today was very thoughtful and meditative and uplifting. Good job we received much from your message.