This post has been stuck in draft for too long….
My husband told me I needed to write. Write every day.
He wasn’t thinking about me blogging or writing the next great novel.
Just sharing my feelings and helping one person at a time, that’s all I need to do. If I reach one person I reach myself.
So how do you write every day?
- Make it like your part-time job?
- Make a commitment to your writing?
- Write about those who inspire you?
- Write about what you know?
- Write about your journey?
Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes!
Today this post stopped being a draft.
Thank you to each and every blog I have visited. You each have inspired me in your own way and you are all amazing!